Supply Chain Tools Implementation – Data Management Lead
Project Background: Our client is live on SAP ERP and uses SAP APO for Supply Chain Planning. They are implementing JDA Supply Chain Solutions for Production Planning, Distribution Planning, Sequencing, Transportation Management. Ensuring data readiness of data in SAP is a key success driver. This role is to lead the data track, playing the role of Data Steward for the project and establish a data governance process.
Project Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Duration: 6 months+ starting Nov 21st, 2016
Contract Type: Contract. Possibility of Temp to Hire after this project.
Rate: Competitive. TBD
Role & Responsibilities:
- Data Management Lead – ensuring data readiness for project and establishing to-be process for on-going data management / governance
- Configure DvSum tool, analyze data, setup rules, execute rules and communicate results to project team
- Execute workflows, validation cycles for data quality testing, interface testing and plan quality testing
- Oversight and reporting of action items resulting from testing cycles for resolution
- Generate reports using DvSum data points to highlight data readiness, risks, actions required
- Setup data governance – establishing ownership, definition of data elements
- Develop a business glossary of key data elements and terms for the project
Must-have skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ techno-functional experience in SAP MDG or Functions (SD, MM, PP) .
- Fluent in English
- Ability and willingness to learn about Data Management, DvSum tools and Data Management Best Practices
- Ability to Travel weekly Mon-Thu to project site.
- Experience with Master Data Management platforms (e.g. Informatica MDM or SAP MDG)
- Experience with Data Quality Tools. (e.g. Informatica EDQ or SAP Information Steward or Trillium Data Quality or Talend Data Quality or IBM Data Stage)
- SAP Certified Application Consultant
- Implementation experience with SAP ECC and SAP APO
- Implementation experience on JDA Supply Chain Planner (JDA SCP) or Enterprise Supply Planning (JDA ESP), Sequencing, TMS
- Bilingual in English and Spanish